Ring in the year with fun holiday trivia. Challenge friends and family to a battle of the wits when you play games with facts about New Year's Eve and New Year's Day history, practices and traditions. Free, printable New Year's Trivia comes with 30 questions and answers.
Questions and Answers
This printable New Year's Trivia features ten multiple choice, ten true or false, and ten open-ended questions with factual answers. To download, click on the image. Save the document to your computer or print a copy. If you run into trouble, this guide offers useful tips.
- Use trivia questions as a quiz where each participant writes answers on a personal copy.
- Create a classic trivia competition by having a host read each question aloud. The first team to give a correct answer gets a point. Increase point values so multiple choice questions are worth the least and open-ended questions are worth the most.
- Open-ended questions work great with a Jeopardy-style game where there is only one correct answer.
- Use true or false questions in a speed bonus round. The host reads off questions, and the player shouts out answers before time runs out.
- Multiple choice questions serve as conversation starters in holiday lessons for kids.
Trivia games work for individuals, small groups, large groups and with teams. The questions and answers offer fun facts about New Year's Eve and New Year's Day for educational or recreational settings.