Free Printable Mandala Coloring Sheets
Download the three sheets using Adobe. Click on the coloring page and then save it to your computer. After saving, you can print without the website logo appearing on the page.
The simple design features stars and triangles in a geometric design that's simple enough even kids can color it.
A more intricate design highlights swag and teardrop shapes. Older kids and adults will find it more challenging than the simple design.
Adults who enjoy coloring or kids who want a challenge will find this design tests their attention to detail. The tree makes it look like a storytelling tapestry.
How to Use the Coloring Pages
Mandala designs can be used for more than just coloring. If you want to do more than just hang it on the wall or your refrigerator, consider these options:
- Mandala designs are often used by adults for stress relief as part of therapy.
- The mandalas can be inspiration for tattoos or henna designs.
- Use them as part of a presentation on Buddhism in a school project or cultural class.
- Enlarge them and use them as book covers for high school and college students to bring stress relief to overworked students.
- Color them with complementary colors in each space and hang them from the ceiling as decorations. Put them back-to-back and use fishing line, so they appear to be floating.
- The colored pages can also be used as wrapping paper for small gifts; otherwise, put several together to create a larger wrapping paper.
Make Beautiful Mandalas
When coloring the mandalas, keep your workspace quiet and serene. This will allow you to de-stress and make the images as beautiful as you desire.